Interviews with Saverglass and Rémy Cointreau, a deep-dive into the Italian luxury packaging market, and a special report on cosmetics formulas are just some of the articles in the spring issue of Formes de Luxe.
The latest issue of luxury packaging magazine Formes de Luxe – the sister publication of Luxe Packaging Insight – is hot off the press. We take a sneak peek at what’s inside. To order your copy, click here to subscribe.
- Saverglass President Jean-Marc Arrambourg talks about rising energy and raw materials costs facing glassmakers and his plan for growth in the current climate.
- Laetitia Delaye, Head of CSR at Rémy Cointreau, details how the French spirits group is working to lighten the carbon impact of its packaging.
- Innovations in green chemistry are transforming beauty. How does this influence cosmetics ingredients sourcing, product formula and packaging development?
- A look at some of the latest labels launches in spirits, from A de Fussigny to Johnnie Walker.
- How sustainability demands are impacting Italian luxury packaging suppliers’ investment and innovation pipeline in our special Italy regional market focus.
- A chat with La Fabrique Singulière founder Laure Chollet-Namy on how the company cultivates relationships between craftspeople and luxury brands. Its projects include Guerlain’s Maison Matisse bee bottle and the Karl Mazlo x Moët & Chandon collaboration.
Our cover this issue is printed by SB Graphic in four-color UV on 295g Zenith GC1 one-sided coated card with glossy UV finish. Silver laminate by Unifoil.
Subscribe to Formes de Luxe here.
For the latest luxury packaging news direct to your inbox, sign up to Luxe Packaging Insight’s free newsletter.